[BlueOnyx:01095] IPTables rules being rewritten

Support support at etmpacific.com.au
Sun Apr 19 10:04:26 -05 2009

Hello,

I have Webmin 1.470 installed on my BO box (latest updates) and I used
Webmin to create some firewall rules but they keep getting overwritten
during the night and reverting to a base 'allow all' set.

I am very new to BO and Linux so I am struggling to find out what rewrites
the rules.

I know the rules work when I create them (testing success and failure to
connect on specific ports and it all works) so I know that they are in
operation but for the life of me I cannot figure out what overwrites them.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Tony