[BlueOnyx:01905] [Fwd: Cron <root at www> /usr/sausalito/handlers/base/swupdate/yum-update.sh]

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Tue Aug 4 12:35:30 -05 2009

For the last few days, I've been receiving the following error message
when the yum update cron job runs. I'm not sure what's going on, since
Python 2.4 is there, and everything else seems to be functioning
properly. It appears to be preventing yum from finishing the update job,
however...

"Error: Missing Dependency: /usr/lib/python2.4 is needed by package
libxml2-python-2.6.26-2.1.2.7.i386 (installed)"

ak