[BlueOnyx:01932] Re: eth0 issues

bluequartz at ozin.com bluequartz at ozin.com
Wed Aug 5 20:55:27 -05 2009

Darrell D. Mobley says:

   This is the error I previously reported to Michael, and it appears to have
   something to do with the fact that your machine (and mine) has three
   Ethernet adapters.  You also can't click the tab at the top of the page.

   I get the same error and haven't messed with it much to find a solution.

Yes correct I can't get to the tab either. As you say almonst certaibly to do with us both having 3 MICs.

Michael, can this be fixed please? I need to set a second IP. If not how do I set a second IP?

Jason