[BlueOnyx:01966] Re: ASP server on BlueOnyx

enid vx enidv11 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:08:34 -05 2009

I've installed dhe perl module Apache::ASP from CPAN repositories and I did
some tests with some ASP sites that I have.
Although the page shows some script errors , it displays on the browser and
it doesn't show the classic "
The page cannot be displayed" error.
I'll have a deeper look into this pages because I'm not very familiar with
asp.

Rgds