[BlueOnyx:01969] Re: PHP errors trying to share SSL

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Sat Aug 8 16:53:13 -05 2009

On Sat, 2009-08-08 at 13:19 -0700, Ken Marcus - Precision Web Hosting,
Inc. wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Ken, I got it to work. However, I added to the site71.include
file and it did not work, so I added it manually to the site71 file
appending to the existing open_basedir line and it works, but we know
that will get wiped out in the future. I think the include file did not
work because the site71.include file gets called prior to the PHP
settings in the site71 file and then gets overridden by the line later
in the site71 file? Does that make sense. I always went into the GUI for
the SSL site after adding to the site71 file and it does not show with
my edits. Is there someway to get all this to work without the risk of
override later?