[BlueOnyx:02136] Re: Remove SSL Cert From Virtual Site

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Sun Aug 16 10:46:05 -05 2009

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Hamer
  To: blueonyx at blueonyx.it
  Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 8:08 AM
  Subject: [BlueOnyx:02134] Remove SSL Cert From Virtual Site

  Hi Guys.

  I tried to make an SSL cert last night for the admin www login.

  Only trouble is I made it from the details in  /home/sites/www.somesite.com/certs

  And not from the directory which stores the admin cert (cant remember path but found that on a post this morning).

  If I delete the /home/sites/www,somesite.com/certs directory totally (no other sites have one) will I break anything?

  Do you think this will also remove the SSL cert from displaying in the virtual site SSL?

  Kind Regards.

  Phil.

  AFAIK Admin certs (server cert) would be in

     /etc/admserv/certs/

  Damn html!

  Gerald