[BlueOnyx:02189] Re: New CentOS5 kernel available (important update)

T. K. Hughes tommykeegan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:25:32 -05 2009

Same here.  No updates to update or install.

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * base: mirrors.greenmountainaccess.net
 * BlueOnyx: www.blueonyx.it
 * updates: ftp.linux.ncsu.edu
 * addons: mirror.atlanticmetro.net
 * Solarspeed.net: mirror.smd.net
 * extras: mirror.skiplink.com
base                                                     | 1.1 kB     00:00
BlueOnyx                                                 |  951 B     00:00
updates                                                  |  951 B     00:00
addons                                                   |  951 B     00:00
Solarspeed.net                                           |  951 B     00:00
extras                                                   | 1.1 kB     00:00
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update