[BlueOnyx:02247] Re: BlueQuartz to BlueOnyx

Jimmy Gross grossj at constantino.net
Sat Aug 29 01:59:22 -05 2009

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I had to use last weeks BlueQuartz
backup to migrate the site as I could not load the 2.81 CMU because me
servers had drives are stuck in Read Only Mode due to a crashed server. So,
I have the site and user files over on the new Blue Onyx.

It looks like I am going to have to do some work to get everything up and
running.

jimmy