[BlueOnyx:02254] Re: PHP Settings problem (possible corruption)

Linux-Gnome linux-gnome at nickcr.co.uk
Sat Aug 29 17:52:50 -05 2009

Thanks for the pointer on cced.init, I will give that a go.

I have so far not been able to get rid of the similar error messages on
the vsite "services->php" page, the errors are as follows:

"Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be
an array in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/vsite_php.php on line 259

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be
an array in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/vsite_php.php on line 295

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be
an array in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/vsite_php.php on line 320

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be
an array in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/vsite_php.php on line 345

Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be
an array in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/vsite_php.php on line 382

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/vsite_php.php:259)
in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 142

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/vsite_php.php:259)
in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 146"

I have looked at the sitex files in "/etc/httpd/conf/vhosts" and found
that the file for the site that is giving me the issue had also got
corrupted with the requisite lines reading as follows:

"php_admin_value post_max_size
php_admin_value upload_max_filesize
php_admin_value max_execution_time
php_admin_value max_input_time
php_admin_value memory_limit "

i.e. with no parameters, I changed these to read as follows (similar to
the other sitex files):

"php_admin_value post_max_size 8M
php_admin_value upload_max_filesize 8M
php_admin_value max_execution_time 30
php_admin_value max_input_time 60
php_admin_value memory_limit 16M"

but the vsite "status->PHP" page still gives me errors (even after a
reboot), I am now not sure what else to check as I was expecting the
change to resolve the problem.  Any pointers would be appreciated.  One
interesting point is the vsite does behave as if the settings have been
changed so it only appears to be a problem with the admin GUI.

For reference, prior to me editing the PHP.INI file I had rebooted the
server a couple of times (which I guess would have done a similar
restart of cced) and that had not corrected the issue.

Ref the handle, it goes back to the old uni days with AD&D where I had a
likening for playing Gnome Illusionist / thief's ;-), it also helps to
segregate the email.

Regards

    Gnome