[BlueOnyx:02260] Re: DFix update

T. K. Hughes tommykeegan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:53:23 -05 2009

I am unable to install DFIX 1.4.  I have DFix 1.3.  When trying to download & install I get a error

The Compass-dfix-v1.4 package was not installed because it was not created for this server appliance.

I have all update on my system up todate.  Do I need to uninstall 1.3 to get 1.4?

Or is it that I am running a Dell 1750 with 2 Xeon 3.4Ghz with 2GB Ram with Raid on 3 hard drives with 100/1000 network.  Would this server not be able to the update with the system?