[BlueOnyx:02262] General BlueOnyx remarks

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Sun Aug 30 11:26:02 -05 2009

Chris Gebhardt  wrote

> That's a good point.  I'll have to keep that in mind.  We may have some
> significant migrations coming for our old BQ systems in the near future.

Moving this to the General List, don't want the developers troubled reading
this stuff
I recently had a customer purchase several servers, and didn't realize that
there are no 'front page extensions' now he wants to reinstall with
BlueQuartz.

Is there any way that we could put the front page extensions on a server?

Gerald