[BlueOnyx:02280] Re: DFix update

Steve Davis steve at zio.com
Mon Aug 31 09:38:41 -05 2009

Greg, this mornings update worked just fine.

Steve

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:34:32 +1000
From: Greg Kuhnert <greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com>
Subject: [BlueOnyx:02270] Re: DFix update

Hi Gregg.

Gregg wrote:
> I also tried installing it through the thirdparty software update, but it's
> not there.  I uninstalled the 1.3 version, and checked again, and now I
> can't even install the 1.3 anymore, because it's not showing up :-\

I just had a check in some of the server logs at this end. I can that
the earlier problem of BlueOnyx users failing to get dfix is now sorted,
but I can see there is still a problem related to your server. Can you
click "check for updates" again, and retry. If you still have problems,
please contact me off-list.

Regards,
Greg.