[BlueOnyx:02999] Re: Changing BO server's primary IP address

Willie Yeo willie at singapore.com
Tue Dec 1 16:39:49 -05 2009

Michael,

On the other note too, I noticed that if I rebooted my BlueOnyx server, I'll lose all my settings (i.e. IPs and hostnames) on the Advanced Settings of the Email settings under the Relay section.

That one I do not know where to fiddle in the shell for a more permanent solution.

The server is the based on the previous ISO release, but fully patched up via yum.

Regards,

Willie