[BlueOnyx:03064] Re: CCED problem?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Dec 9 18:12:46 -05 2009

Hi Jason,

> Thanks worked perfectly!

Very well!

> Any idea why these object might have been left on
> the filesystem and not removed?

Nothing solid, no. Greg Kuhnert and I observed that this CODB corruptions seem
to be happening a bit frequently nowadays than in the past. Part of the
problem may certainly be that BlueOnyx (and Aventurin{e} for that matter) use
CODB a bit more extensively and more frequently. The root cause of the problem
itself has probably been lurking around in the original Cobalt code for ages.
So we're currently investigating how to address this. Through work arounds (if
need be) or by overhauling CODB / CCE itself (preferably).