[BlueOnyx:03135] Off Topic Wanted PHP Programmer.

Greg Schiedler greg at limo.net
Thu Dec 17 20:34:19 -05 2009

I'm in need of someone with better PHP skill than mine.

In a nut shell it's integrating a Payment Gateway.  I have the API
configured to my paymentpage.php and it will pass all the data and
checksum's and I have populated an HTML form with the data that I can
useable.

I can point that page to the Payment Processor OK and receive the response.
And I have a PHP code example of how to integrate the response.

I just need some help integrating the two.  I have both a php and perl code
example from the payment processor.  I also have an example Form of what I
need to bounce back to the original API call to confirm that payment has
been made.

Any takers.  I had one professional quote for 8 hr min.  My guess would is
that a pro could marry what I have so far in under two hours.

Greg