[BlueOnyx:03137] Re: php error

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sat Dec 19 14:01:55 -05 2009

Bump????

Another issue:

I have a website (site4) that I am trying to get SafeMode to work with.
When I have SafeMode enabled, either with or without SafeModeGID, it cannot
use the PHP functions:

imagecreatefromjpeg, imagecreatefrompng, imagecreatefromgif

I include the site's absolute path in the SafeMode include directory,
/home/.sites/70/site4/ and it has zero effect.

How do I do this in BX?