[BlueOnyx:03173] Re: ProFTPd problems

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sun Dec 27 12:50:02 -05 2009

Do you notice it when you are FTPing from a DOS window?  I noticed that when
I am FTPing from a DOS window, it doesn't show up.  If I am FTP from an SSH
session, the message is displayed.  Someone somewhere on the web said that
it was the FTP client complaining because the server doesn't support the
auth method displayed and to ignore it.