[BlueOnyx:00516] Re: BlueOnyx-5.2-20090212.iso

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Fri Feb 13 11:49:38 -05 2009

Michael Stauber wrote;
> Hi Gerald,
>
> > I see that Michael has out up a new ISO.
> > http://www.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/ISO/
> >
> > I believe this to be the one that fixed the %post scripts failure.
>
> Correct. It has your stage2 image, so that should be working
> now. It also has
> all BlueOnyx and OS patches as of 12th Feb 2009.
>
> > I'm downloading and testing now!
>
> Very well. Let me know if that fixes the PKG install issues
> or if you find
> anything else.
>
> --
Not sure what the problem is, but I get the "error about CentOS cd not
found" ...
But the one I did at;
http://fsn.raqware.com/BlueOnyx/BlueOnyx-5.2-20090107-1.iso
Which is a modified version of BlueOnyx-5.2-20090107.iso
and it works with the new stag2.img.
You will note a message "running install.script" which comes from the
install.script.
Where I added a "echo" to show that it runs.

I tried twice, but will try again, to see what I can find.

Gerald