[BlueOnyx:00526] Re: Spam Problem

Lucas Peyatt - Ohio Web Hosting & Development blueonyx at ohiowebhosting.net
Mon Feb 16 12:54:26 -05 2009

As far as I know there is nothing you can do to stop this, I posted on the
nuonce support forum about this a while back,

http://www.nuonce.net/support/viewthread.php?tid=2163

Do you have SpamAssassin installed on your server(s)?

What I have done since then is add my email address to the SA blacklist. Since
then I wrote a custom SA rule to give mail from myself a 2-4 point score, this
in tandem with the other rules blocks most of it. I also gave a higher score to
mail servers with no reverse DNS.

Here is some more info on this issue,
http://ask-leo.com/why_am_i_getting_spam_from_myself.html

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:27:07 -0700, Rodrigo Ordonez Licona wrote