[BlueOnyx:00576] Virtual Sites not working

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 15:20:44 -05 2009

Sorry, but I'm having a Homer Simpson moment.

My new BlueOnyx server is not picking up the header for the vsite so all enquiries go direct to vsite1 rather than to the correct site.

I have trawled through the httpd.conf and all the vsite vhost files but all look okay.

I must be missing something really silly but can't work out what.

Anybody able to help? I haven't done any messing about, just loaded the server and set up a bunch of Virtual Sites but at the moment not working right.

Anybody able to give me a clue?

Thanks

Colin