[BlueOnyx:00598] Re: Email problems - 554 554 5.0.0 rewrite: excessive recursion

Mark Jaggers mark at 3dogstreet.com
Sat Feb 21 12:16:22 -05 2009

I am thinking that my problem is more related with configuration.  It has
been awhile since I set one of these up so forgive me for my stupidity.

When I setup this server I decided to manage all the dns through godaddy who
have I have all my domains registered through.  So if I am doing that, do I
need to list the godaddy dns ip in the dns list within the tcp/ip settings
for the server?

Mark