[BlueOnyx:01592] Re: BlueOnyx-5.3 with HP ProLiant DL360 G4 XEON 3.6Ghz 1u

Rob Taylor blueonyx at uspec.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 10:15:37 -05 2009

--On 06 July 2009 14:37 +0100 "TUNC ERESEN Skype: eresen" <tunc at eresen.com> wrote:

> Has any one using it with above server?
>
> Any issues, I am planning purchase one,   I would like to find if there are issues for these type of servers

Have been using the DL's for 3-4 years now, no production boxes with BO on yet but have 4 running BQ and the only issue if you can even call it that was having to install a separate pkg/rpm to *monitor* the raid controller as BQ wouldn't recognise it's existence, this may be different with CentOS 5!

Thanks
Rob