[BlueOnyx:01705] Re: running with HP ProLiant DL360 G4 Server series

TUNC ERESEN Skype: eresen tunc at eresen.com
Wed Jul 15 11:54:17 -05 2009

Hp is super fast and I paid £250.00,  Need to get Disk integrity and Network
Status working in System status section,

Next one I will install from USB stick, to test
We need to have  USB version, I managed to load Windows 7 to this server
from USB stick, It was for chacking drivers and hardware,  it was happy as
can be,

I also need to configure  iLO for the hardware, It is a bit learning curve
using centos!

Regards
Tunc