[BlueOnyx:01724] Re: running with HP ProLiant DL360 G4 Server series

TUNC ERESEN Skype: eresen tunc at eresen.com
Wed Jul 15 19:20:00 -05 2009

Installed ok  I have used nuonce MailScanner, advanced_backup_gui,
console_manager_gui spamassassin, Compass DenyHosts,  and DFix.

Why did you changed Kernel? And what to.
Have you updated and using iLO?
I also updated some firmwares by using windows 7 installation. Some of them
did not installed due to Windows 7,
How did you installed PortSentry? And from where?
Next is webmin! For back door.

Best Regards,
O. TUNC ERESEN