[BlueOnyx:01740] Re: Check Logins via gui

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jul 16 08:40:08 -05 2009

Hi Stuart,

> When I go to the new Logins section under the gui I get the following
> error.
>
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 40 bytes) in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/I18n.php on line 77

Ah, yes. Please edit /etc/admserv/php.ini and find this line:

memory_limit = 8M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)

Change it from 8M to 64M and save the changes. Then restart AdmServ:

/etc/init.d/admserv restart

That should fix it.

Sometimes when there are lots of recorded logins PHP needs more than the
typically allowed 8MB to present the data. It'll be a good idea to raise that
memory limit in general, so I'll release an update sometime tonight which does
so.