[BlueOnyx:01756] Re: protecting directory

blueonyx at larsi.de blueonyx at larsi.de
Thu Jul 16 16:21:29 -05 2009

Hi Chris,

.htaccess is the thing I tried the last two days, but I believe I'm too stupid for it.

My .htaccess file is nearly the same as in your example. But the picture is shown when I use a website link and also with a direct link. So .htaccess seems to change nothing. I activated the AllowOverride File Info in the management console, because I read this would be enough for using mod_rewrite.

Do you have an idea, what I make wrong?

Thanks,
Lars.