[BlueOnyx:01773] Re: Workgroup Software for BlueOnyx

Kristian Eklund kristian.eklund at monostar.net
Sat Jul 18 12:44:00 -05 2009

> At the moment, Google Apps is looking good and may be the best option.
> The $50 USD per year per user is a little expensive for a volunteer
> organisation.

I'm sure the cheapest you will find are either the Google Apps or
Microsoft's BPOS. GroupWare systems you ask for (with document-editing
capabilities) are extremely complex and frankly "noone" would give such
project away for free (or too cheap)..

We sell hosted Sharepoint and Exchange-solutions, but they cost more
than 50 USD per year, together. Microsoft's license-costs are high and
only Microsoft get those for free..

/Kristian