[BlueOnyx:01778] Re: DFIX Critical Update

T. K. Hughes tommykeegan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:04:29 -05 2009

My server is not finding this update to install.  My server is looking to install at
 * base: mirror.newnanutilities.org
 * BlueOnyx: www.blueonyx.it
 * updates: mirror.skiplink.com
 * addons: centos.aol.com
 * Solarspeed.net: mirror.smd.net
 * extras: ftp.linux.ncsu.edu

Is it there or do I need to update to NewLinQ?