[BlueOnyx:01780] Re: DFIX Critical Update

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sun Jul 19 14:29:41 -05 2009

Hi Greg,

I'm posting here in case others have the same problem - this way you only have to reply once. :o)

I have used DFIX  for some time - installed manually and operated from the CLI - but decided to use the 'new' NewLinQ setup to install the new version.

Installed okay (eventually) on BQ but not on BO.

On the successful BQ server dfix.sh has disappeared from my /etc/cron.minutely/ directory but I cannot find any instructions on using the new version installed by NewLinQ ... any clues? There is nothing on the CCE. Can't find anything on the Compass website in the way of instructions.

Thanks

Colin