[BlueOnyx:01782] Re: DFIX Critical Update

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sun Jul 19 15:20:56 -05 2009

I am setting up a BO server for transport to my co-lo, and I tried
registering for NewLinQ as well, and can not get the DFIX to show up in my
available software portion of the admin.  The server is currently behind a
home router, which is what I attributed the situation to.  Would this be
accurate?

(I figured I'd wait until it got online to check again, but it YUM UPDATES
just fine behind the router.)