[BlueOnyx:01794] Re: DFIX Critical Update

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Tue Jul 21 20:32:30 -05 2009

Jeff Folk wrote:
> Today, I finally had an updated Compass-Base (1.7) package. Had to re-
> enter my e-mail address in the NewLinq registration page, then the
> Dfix and DenyHosts updates were there.
>
> Jeff
>
> On Jul 21, 2009, at 7:22 PM, Jeff wrote:
>
>> Still not working for me.  The Compass-base package installed, after
>> that,
>> when I "check for updates", nothing shows up.

I found an issue recently that affected Blueonyx on Aventurin{e}. The
actual issue is a bug in an upstream Centos package in Centos 5.3 that
the base package users. I have patched the Compass-base package to work
differently and avoid the problem.

If you're up and working, I am guessing that the new base package fixed
your issue.

Regards,
Greg.