[BlueOnyx:01802] Re: Adding Routes

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Wed Jul 22 23:36:02 -05 2009

Gerald Waugh wrote:
>> I need it to be able to route to network 10.201.32.0.
>>
> You might try googling
> http://www.labtestproject.com/linnet/routing.html
>
> An example that can be added to the end of your rc.local file (use a gw)
> eth0 or eth1

Or how about something revolutionary... In the BQ / BO user interface,
go to System Settings -> TCP/IP -> and click Modify Static Routes!

These routes are stored in the database, and the routing table is
maintained auto-magically.

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules & Support.    |