[BlueOnyx:01804] PHP compiler cache on BX

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Jul 23 10:33:28 -05 2009

We have a customer on a dedicated BX box with a relatively busy
WordPress site.   We have been working with the customer to optimize
their site performance and one of the suggestions we've heard from some
WP "gurus" is to install a PHP compiler cache such as APC or eAccelerator.

I was curious to get some thoughts/feedback on that before we compiled
it in.   Anybody have any experience to share?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services