[BlueOnyx:01847] Re: BlueOnyx Inxtall CD's

Rodrigo Ordonez Licona rodrigo at xnet.com.mx
Mon Jul 27 11:15:05 -05 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it [mailto:blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it] On
Behalf Of Gerald Waugh
Sent: Lunes, 27 de Julio de 2009 09:26
To: BlueOnyx General Mailing List
Subject: [BlueOnyx:01845] BlueOnyx Inxtall CD's

Is it possible to fix the installer such that it won't start untill there is
some user action.
Like maybe don't run, unless the 'Enter Key' is hit.

I started writing a CD on a windows system, Then I had to leave before the
write finished.

When I returned my Windows PC was happily running CentOS + BlueOnyx.
Needless to say all data on my Windiows drive was gone.
I guess the Windows PC rebooted for some reason while I was gone and ran the
CBO installer

Gerald