[BlueOnyx:01869] Re: Un-subscriptions...?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 16:54:18 -05 2009

I have found one good reason for a forum!

Today a large number of forums that I subscribe to emailed me to wish
me a happy birthday!

Now where are all the happy birthdays from the BX list!!?!?!

Seriously though - I think a WIKI would be the best overall solution.
I think there are many common problems, which can be published for
posterity, plus ongoing issues (such as Linux permissions) that seem
to come up time and time again.

So lets bring on the WIKI!

Lets just make sure it has a birthday function.

(I'm 37 today)

Jeff