[BlueOnyx:01883] Re: Tomcat / WAR file initialization?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Thu Jul 30 11:34:08 -05 2009

Hi Michael!

It is the folder that the main WAR gets dumped in to so /home/sites/www.bb.com/web/railo
  - where 'railo' is the folder I set in the WAR import as being the
app directory.

So I did that whole directory and sub dirs - but it's highly likely
that you would only need to set the perms on:

/home/sites/www.bb.com/web/railo/WEB-INF/lib

Because it was in the /lib directory in which was created additional
folders (for server context) that were created after the WAR was
imported.

Apart from that the WAR install is great - you don't know how much
mucking around getting tomcat hooked up with apache this has saved me!
Thanks!

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Jones