[BlueOnyx:01361] Audit service stopped

George Grigore geo.grig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:53:43 -05 2009

Hello,
I am having a problem, recently. The active monitor in the control panel
doesen't seem to work anymore. Only the ftp service seems to be watched,
having the only green light before it's name (all others are grey), even
though all the other services are enabled in the settings.
I have found this in the daily logwatch mail, received 3 days ago:
 --------------------- Selinux Audit Begin ------------------------

 Number of audit daemon stops: 1

 ---------------------- Selinux Audit End -------------------------
That was the last logwatch I have with detailed data. Now, I only get
reports about httpd errors and disk space.
I had a problem few days ago, posted here, too, solved now, in which
phpmyadmin got updated with a wrong package from rpmforge. I am wondering if
it has any link.
What could it be? I must mention that I have rebooted the machine once for
other reasons, and it's still not working, and also monitoring for all
services is enabled in the active monitor in the control panel.
Thanks,
George Grigore