[BlueOnyx:01378] Re: Audit service stopped

George Grigore geo.grig at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 05:50:46 -05 2009

Hello Michael,

When I've tried to run
/usr/sbin/swatch -C /etc/swatch.conf
it seemed that there was no swatch in /usr/sbin. It was located in
/usr/bin only. Then, I have remembered that when I have changed the
repos to rpmforge few weeks ago, swatch got automatically updated with
a rpmforge version (so did phpmyadmin, as you showed me how to change
it back about 2 weeks ago).
Now, I have just reinstalled swatch from blueonyx repos and it works
like a charm again!

Thanks a lot!
George