[BlueOnyx:01409] Re: YUM updates (CMU, blueonyx-yumconf, base-apache)

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Tue Jun 16 03:43:26 -05 2009

Great news about the .htaccess / allow override gui screen - this is
'number 2' on my wish list for BX. Fantastic work Michael!

Just the pesky permissions thing now - and after that - my life will
be complete!

(OK well perhaps not - but at least I won't get bombarded with
permission based issues from my CMS users!)

As so many people are wanting to use CMS these days - I think the
perms thing is really going to help BX take off...

Cheers again!

Jeff