[BlueOnyx:01521] Re: [Spam?] Blueonyx Digest, Vol 6, Issue 36

Steve Davis steve at zio.com
Sun Jun 28 05:42:35 -05 2009

I wanted to thank everyone for the suggestions and guidance.

Did find some holes, like legacy .openwebmail files, that i removed.

The secure and http log files provided some insight. Apparently I need
more help from some program that can scrub the system.

Most of the attack is coming from 219.0.0.0 addresses, so i have
blocked that part of China from the router.

Michael, the parse command did not work on this server, i modified but
did not get the full effect
the is no "AUTH=server" on this server. There is "AUTH Server" within
the log, but there is no 'authid' not sure if that was placeholder.

Chuck, I am reviewing your solutions and will apply it to my CM here
very soon.

Thanks, all