[BlueOnyx:01526] FTP default directory

Tjerk Hacquebord tjerk at hqmatics.nl
Mon Jun 29 08:56:34 -05 2009

I know the question has been here before but.. how do I make sure a
siteadmin gets in the /web directory of the site when logging in by ftp?

The answer was: connect to the sitename, not the servername or ip right? I'm
doing that but the default directory is still the user directory.

Here's my proftpd.conf part (have not made any changes to it)

<VirtualHost [myip]>

    DefaultRoot     / wheel

        DefaultRoot             / admin-users

        DefaultRoot             ~/../../.. site-adm

        DefaultRoot             ~ !site-adm

        AllowOverwrite  on

        DefaultChdir            /web

        DisplayLogin    .ftphelp