[BlueOnyx:01530] BX Server continually says "Please wait for changes to complete"

Jon Loosle bx at jedirulez.com
Mon Jun 29 16:00:10 -05 2009

Hello all,

I have a BX server that when making any changes from the GUI continually says "Please wait for changes to complete" but never actually completes the changes. Even if I let it sit for several minutes to an hour it still says to wait.
We checked the serveradmin log and found this entry that corresponds with the times that we have tried to make changes:

"[Mon Jun 29 13:39:24 2009] [error] [client 208.187.223.51] _Stylist_parseXmlFile(): XML error in file /usr/sausalito/ui/style/Merlot.xml: Invalid character at line 612, referer: https://bx05.s1i.net:81/base/user/userAdd.php?group=site1"

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Jon
SourceOne Internet
jc at s1i.net