[BlueOnyx:00688] Re: YUM updates available

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Mar 1 00:21:03 -05 2009

Hi Tony,

> for some reason, it is not working.

That is pretty weird, as it's working for me. I've run a fully cmuExport on
some productive servers and it went through in all cases. Largest site had
around 8 gigs of data.

> these sites, like I said, have gigs of files,  one or two over 1TB of
> files!   none of which is being backed up anymore?

1TB? Hmm ... I'm wondering if we're not hitting a wall there with Archive.pm,
as it probably wasn't designed to handle anything that big.

Could you possibly arrange that I may get access to that box to troubleshoot
the issue? Please contact me offlist for that and I'll look into it.