[BlueOnyx:00733] Re: php from solarspeed

Soeren Straszek dump_mail at straszek.dk
Sun Mar 8 13:05:42 -05 2009

Den 08/03/2009 kl. 14.37 skrev Michael Stauber:

> Hi Soeren,
>
>> Can anyone using the php packaged from solarspeed send me a dump of a
>> php info file(offlist)? - i need to now if it has support for mysqli
>> and mssql?
>
> See http://www.solarspeed.net/5106R_solphp.html
>
>> The latest php packaged for bluequartz did not have this.
>
> MS SQL support is (and always has) been possible through FreeTDS,
> which this
> package has built in. But yeah, mysqli support is still not included
> as it
> conflicts with the traditional way that PHP interfaces with MySQL.
>
> --
> With best regards
>
> Michael Stauber

Hi Michael,

You php package is missing the Configure Command "--with-mssql' '-"
you php package 5.2.5 had this, since it has been missing, and
connecting to a mssql-server wont work without it. Any change that
this could be fixed?

And what to do with mysqli? - the latest creloaded package requiere
this.

Regards

Søren