[BlueOnyx:00750] Re: installer tarball

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Wed Mar 11 07:22:16 -05 2009

Martin Falkner wrote;

> hi all,
>
> is the installer tarball yet available?
> i need this for install blueonyx on a "naked" CentOS5.2 ...
>
> and a other question: is there a installer tarball for Bluequartz on
> CentOS4 in the net?, and a little tutorial how to use?
> (i know thats not the right list... but maybe somebody can help ;) )

CentOS4BQInstall-20050621.tgz  was the one we originally used for CentOS4.
Back when Brian and I developed the first installer.
I do belive that this one is out of date though.
You might try one of these.
http://bluequartz.org/pub/BlueQuartz/5100R/CentOS4/tgz/
This one looks like it may be a viable candidate
 BlueQuartz-5100R-CentOS4-i386-20080331.tar.gz            01-Apr-2008 08:02
37M

Gerald