[BlueOnyx:00780] CMU 2.63 or later

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Sun Mar 15 15:19:38 -05 2009

I have a BO VPS setup and trying to cmuImport from a BQ server that has
CMU 2.55. I see from a quick google that I may need 2.63 or later? I
can't seem to find a package anywhere, can someone provide a link to a
package for the BQ server? The version on the new BO setup is from rpm
5106R-cmu-2.66-0BQ24.centos5. Of course, I am getting errors trying
cmuImport now...

[root at vnyxbo backup]# cmuImport -d /home/backup -D
Reading config file: /etc/cmu/cmuConfig.xml
LogFile location is /home/cmu/cmu.log
Enter admin's password:
Password ok.
<snip>
===> Checking Virtual Sites <===
===> Checking Users <===
<snip>
Creating virtual site:
ERROR: Vsite  was not created properly
Creating virtual site: example.com
ERROR: Vsite example.com was not created properly
<snip>

--
Robert
--

see what I'm up to on my Live Journal tech blog at
--> http://saintcolumbus.livejournal.com