[BlueOnyx:00784] Lazy way to change a domain IP for multiple domains (pointing to the same website)

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Mon Mar 16 05:14:13 -05 2009

OK so lets say I have someone on a BO box - and they host the
following domains via BO DNS:

bigboobies.com
big-boobies.com

They also have A host records for all euro countries such as:

uk.bigboobies.com
uk.big-boobies.com
de.bigboobies.com
de.big-boobies.com

All in all - there are over 50 records.

Now they want to move websites - so they want me to change the IP that
their domains point to from (for example) 12.34.56.78 to 98.76.54.32

Does anyone here know any clever way (perhaps some perl?) that I could
run that would just change the IP addresses all these boobie domains?

Or do I have to manually modify each bigboobie domain?

That's a lot of boobie-work. Far too much for me to handle.

Can anyone help me?

Jeff