[BlueOnyx:00789] Re: httpd won't start

Rod Morgan rmorgan at portmorgan.com
Mon Mar 16 08:19:26 -05 2009

Gerald & Stephanie, thanks for the suggestions.  Unfortunately, the
links Gerald supplied didn't provide me new information.  The links
basically confirmed the syntax appears correct.  I installed BX from the
iso and compared the /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf files...they are
identical.  The BX installation only has php5 so it must use it for the
admin interface these days.  The installations from the tarball and the
iso appear identical, but there must be some difference I'm not seeing.

Stephanie suggested verifying cced was running...it is as confirmed by
'/etc/rc.d/init.d/cced.init status'

I'm still puzzling over this.

Rod