[BlueOnyx:00793] Re: CMU user mail...

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Mar 16 13:26:36 -05 2009

Hi Scott,

> Is there a limit to the size of users email boxes with CMU migration tool
> from Bluequartz to Blueonyz?

No, there is no such limit.

The only problem I've run into so far during migrations from BlueQuartz to
BlueOnyx:

Make sure that the quota information is right before you export. I.e.: If a
site or user is over quota in the export, then during the import it may not
import all files belonging to that site or user. Because that would push the
user (or site) over the allocated quota on the target system.

If that happens to you, then you'll be able to spot it easily based on the
error messages you get during CMUimport.

The current work around for that is to modify the quota of that site or user
in the XML file, but I'll check if I can add a bit more logic into CMU to
cover those cases as well.