[BlueOnyx:00807] Re: openwebmail to squirrelmail

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 17 14:34:30 -05 2009

Hi Robert,

> There is an OpenWebmail package on Michael's web site for BO, not sure
> if it will coexist with Squirrelmail, etc, may want to inquire...
>
> http://www.solarspeed.net/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16290&category
>_id=281

Yeah, it does coexist fine with Squirrelmail and RoundCube. There are quite a
few people who offer all three web based email clients simulteanously. But
there are also a few that say: Now that I have OpenWebmail and RoundCube,
remove Squirrelmail and hand the /webmail Alias over to either OpenWebmail or
RoundCube. But that's fairly simple.